Rome hotel offer in the Free Museums Sundays
Would you like to visit the most famous museums in the capital and enjoy a low-cost vacation in Rome?
Book a minimum three-day stay and come visit the free museums in Rome! Every first Sunday of the month, the capital’s state museums and archaeological areas are free for everyone. Bellezza al Colosseo offers a dream stay in bright guest houses near the areas with the greatest tourist flow, to provide an unforgettable experience, just like the Eternal City.
Book your vacation now, visit the museums in Rome for free and choose from our proposals the one that suits your needs.
- Love nest. If you are planning a romantic stay, we recommend the Superior / Classic Rooms in the Colosseum area [Via Capo D’Africa 26]. Rooms in art deco style, ideal for a stay of two people.
- Luxury near the Colosseum. The apartment with terrace in the San Giovanni area [Via di S. Giovanni in Laterano 250] is a perfect place for a family or a group of friends (up to six people) 300 meters from the Colosseum!
- Modernity and elegance. The 4-person apartment is suitable for friends or a family on vacation. [Via di S. Giovanni in Laterano, 250]
- Breathtaking views. The apartment with panoramic terrace offers a wonderful view of the Colosseum, Capitol and Vittoriano and is perfect to accommodate 6 people. [Via Celimontana 38]
- Space and comfort. The apartment with balcony overlooking the Colosseum is the ideal place for 6 people, equipped with two spacious bedrooms, very comfortable and quiet. [Via di S. Giovanni in Laterano 226]
- Roman Surprises. The romantic loft for 4 people that hides a wonderful secret garden, a two-minute walk from the Colosseum. [Via Capo D’Africa 14].
With Bellezza al Colosseo’s Rome hotel offer, you can take advantage of the capital’s free museums. Stay in luxury and comfort, explore the city and visit all the places you’ve always wanted to discover.
List of state museums and archaeological areas in Rome:
- Borghese Gallery *
- Spada Gallery
- National Galleries of Ancient Art – Palazzo Barberini
- The National Gallery – National Gallery of Modern and Contemporary Art
- MAXXI * – National Museum of the Arts of the 21st Century
- National Museum of Castel Sant’Angelo *
- National Museum of the Palace of Venice
- National Roman Museum – Baths of Diocletian
- Colosseum *
- Roman Forum *
- Palatine Hill *
- Arch of Constantine and Meta Sudans
- Domus Aurea *
- Archaeological Park of the Appia Antica
- Santa Maria Nova
- Baths of Caracalla
* The “Io vado al Museo” initiative provides free admission to all state museums and archaeological areas with the exception of MAXXI and the Domus Aurea. For the Colosseum and the Roman Forum-Palatine and the National Museum of Castel Sant’Angelo, there is a quota entrance, while for the Borghese Gallery, reservations remain mandatory. Free admission to the Vatican Museums is provided for all the last Sundays of the month, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., with last admission at 12:30 p.m.