December 8th long week end in Rome:
guest house deals not to be missed
Book a minimum of three nights for the December 8 long week end and get a 20% discount on your stay!
Not sure how to spend the December 8th long week end and would like to visit the Eternal City? Then don’t miss the incredible offer of Bellezza al Colosseo, the guest house in Rome with modern and equipped apartments for your next vacation. Take a relaxing break, treat yourself to a stay full of culture and relaxation, and book for the bridge of the immaculate in Rome with a minimum of three nights to get a 20% discount.
Experience the excitement of December 8th long week, savor the beginning of the magical atmosphere that characterizes this time of year. The city of Rome, with its history and art is the perfect place to discover the lights, colors and smells of Christmas. For the December 8th long week in Rome, choose the apartments of Bellezza al Colosseo, they are all located in strategic places, very close to the most famous attractions, so you can enjoy a relaxing stay and admire the treasures of the Eternal City.
Our offer for the Immaculate Conception weekend in Rome
Choose to spend the Immaculate Conception weekend in Rome, from December 8rd to 11th choose to stay in luxurious lofts with city views, richly decorated rooms and spacious apartments that can accommodate up to 6 people. Our guest houses have private bathrooms, free wi-fi, satellite TV and comfortable beds. The proximity to the Colosseum and other attractions makes these accommodations unique and special, modern and comfortable places to spend a few days of vacation.
Besides, what city if not Rome to be conquered by the Christmas air? If you want to explore the city, and take advantage of the urban transportation service, you can be won over by the many events scheduled. One of the must-see events is the traditional Christmas market in Piazza Navona, where you’ll find plenty of stalls selling sweets and Christmas decorations. There is no shortage of shows with jugglers and street performers, providing excitement for children and adults alike.
If this is your first trip to Rome, for the Immaculate Conception bridge in Rome do not miss the most famous wonders:
- The Colosseum and Roman Forum, the most famous archaeological complex in the world
- The Circus Maximus, the large area between two of Rome’s seven hills: the Palatine and the Aventine
- The Spanish Steps and Trinità dei Monti, with the barcaccia and its famous steps
- The Pantheon and its architectural mastery
- The Trevi Fountain, the most scenic of the capital’s fountains
- Piazza Navona, one of Rome’s most celebrated monumental squares
- The Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel, cradles of the great masterpieces of ancient art
- St. Peter’s Basilica and its imposing dome
And so much more!